February 11, 2008

Golden Paw Award

My wonderful fiance Ruis, the sweetest cat in the universe, created this award, using his OWN PAW to make it!
And he gave the two very first Golden Paw's to our special girlfriend Sassy and me and my maid!
We received it again on March 11 from
The Meaouwy Troops.

I passed it on to:

Tyler, who not only lent us a special helping paw but actually had green papers in that paw for the animal communicator, so that we could have some kind of closure to Anastasia's death.
and
Benjamin Fuzz's Mom - who sent me two pages of instructions for Mr. Linky when I was just starting to blog and didn't know how to incorporate him into my blog.

On March 10 we passed it on again because our post was hijacked by pop-up advertisements - we couldn't even get to it anymore!!!
My fiance
Ruis came to the help right away, looking through all the script on my blog, trying to find the flaw! The Cat Blogopshere posted it and Robyn from Hot(m)BC and ML from Missy, KC and Bear rushed to the rescue also.
For their efforts I want to give them all the Golden Paw Award, the least I can do!


1 comment:

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Congrats! Wow, you have a LOT of awards!!

~Marie